[Ohio-Talk] Diabetes Action Network's meeting at the NFB of Ohio 77th Annual Convention

nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:31:18 UTC 2023

Greetings DAN Members, Family, Friends and Acquaintances,

Our meeting takes place Saturday November 18th. We will meet for breakfast
in the Crosswoods Bar and Grill, Please come early. We will convene our
meeting in the Arena District room at 7:00 AM.

Our speaker this year will be:

Mr. David Wickes, he is a representative from Aetna Insurance Company. We
will be able to learn more about Aetna products and the open enrollment
process for the Medicare Advantage plan.

We will also hold our elections for 2 new board seats and have our division
meeting.

I am looking forward to an exciting convention and I hope that you will join
us at the Diabetes Action Network's meeting.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell

President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

Board Member, National Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com

Purpose:

The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually
impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!

Follow the Ohio Diabetes Action Network on social media:

Face book:  <http://www.facebook.com/OhioDanDivision/>
www.facebook.com/OhioDanDivision/.

YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2LdDV_40OGxIp3AApnUYw>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2LdDV_40OGxIp3AApnUYw