[Ohio-Talk] [OhioDAN-Talk] Diabetes Action Network's meeting at the NFB of Ohio 77th Annual Convention

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:00:17 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I just wanted to clarify. Will the meeting itself begin at seven? Or is that what time everybody is meeting for breakfast? Just wanna make sure that everybody meets in the right place at the right time. Looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend.

Annette.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.