[Ohio-Talk] National Disability Institute Focus group

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:40:02 UTC 2023

Dear Participant,
National Disability Institute (NDI), in partnership with the George Gund Foundation, invites you to attend a focus group listening session. Your feedback will help us better understand how best to Northeast Ohioans with disabilities become more financially stable. We hope you will share your experiences to help us identify challenges and develop relevant, practical solutions that meet the needs of people with disabilities in the region.
Please use this link to
register<https://ndiinc.formstack.com/forms/ne_ohio_session> for one of the sessions being hosted in-person or online via Zoom:
*         In-person at Max Housing, on Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at
10am to 11:30am
*         In-person at Max Housing, on Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at
5pm to 6:30pm
*         In-person at LEAP on Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 1pm to 2:30pm
*         Virtually/ Zoom meeting on Thursday, November 9, 2023 at
3:00pm to 4:30pm ET.
You will receive a $100 gift card for your time and contributions. You must participate for the entire session to receive the incentive.
We look forward to working with you to explore solutions toward improving the financial futures of the people with disabilities throughout the Cleveland, Cuyahoga and Northeast Ohio communities.
For further information, please contact Monika Krol at mkrol at ndi-inc.org<mailto:rrochester at ndi-inc.org>.
Sincerely,
NDI Research Team