[Ohio-Talk] OAGDU's Honey Baked Ham fundraiser

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:34:51 UTC 2023

I live in SC would I be able to purchase gift cards and use them at a store
her in my state?

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578