[Ohio-Talk] Accessible flu vaccine documentation

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 11:22:37 UTC 2023

Hello, I am trying to schedule my flu shot. One of the things online scheduling requires is to read the vaccine information sheet ′most just let you down£oad x′ and initial on the scheduling page that you have read and understood it. i usually go to CVS for my pharm at cy needs, but their vaccine documentation is not very accessible with JAWS and neither is Discount Drug Mart's. I don't like the idea of having to ask a fami£y member to read it to me at the pharmacy, so I was curious if anyone who has already done this process has any ideas on which pharmacies have the most accessible documentation that I can read independently. I know Meijer is an Aira access point, but I'm not sure ift includes accessing their website or not. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone