[Ohio-Talk] Paid Research Study Opportunity

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:00:41 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I wanted to share an interesting opportunity to help design accessible
digital library systems with the University of Wisconsin. UW is working to
create fully intuitive and accessible digital library systems that are
designed with the input of blind users across all kinds of smart devices.

I myself have participated in this study, where I tested out a few
platforms and shared my thoughts on them over a 2 hour meeting with the
university researchers. They are compensating participants $100 as well.

Please see the below message I received from the researcher, and please
consider taking part in this important work if you are a fit for what they
are looking for!

>From the researcher:

Thanks again for your participation in our research project. We would
appreciate it if you could help recommend more blind and visually impaired
people to participate in this study. We need around 5 Android phone users
(especially female users), 10 Android tablet users, and 5 iPad users
(especially male senior users).

Potential participants can fill out the screening questionnaire
<https://milwaukee.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51I9xmeH0TXQtgO> if they are
interested. I may contact them later after reviewing their responses. You
can also ask them to directly contact me. Thanks a lot. Take care!

Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His