[Ohio-Talk] RESOLUTIONS

Frank Bragassa fbragassa at msn.com
Sat Sep 16 19:50:02 UTC 2023

Hello Ohio Federationists!

Fall is in the air and October is fast approaching which means we must turn our attention to resolutions. If you have not done so already please begin the process of writing your resolutions.

A, friendly reminder from, the resolutions committee, that, all resolutions must be received in writing and in the proper format.

Please SUBMIT your Resolutions via email to FBragassa at MSN.com<mailto:FBragassa at MSN.com>
THE DEADLINE to SUBMIT RESOLUTIONS IS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 25th, 2023.

If you have questions my contact information is listed below.

Now let's go build a stronger, growing, and thriving Ohio affiliate through great resolutions!

Sincerely,
Frank Bragassa
Resolutions Committee Chair
Phone: 513-399-2828
Email: FBragassa at MSN.com<mailto:FBragassa at MSN.com>