[Ohio-Talk] Radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:33:34 UTC 2023

Hello,

This is a reminder that our national Federation of the blind of Ohio radio show on Voicecorps will be tomorrow, Wednesday, morning at 11 AM with a re-broadcast tomorrow evening at 11 PM. I hope all of you will be able to listen in. This month, my guest will be national Federation of the blind board of directors secretary, Everette Bacon. Many of you will remember Everette as our national rep from our convention a couple of years ago. Everette and I will be talking about his journey with the Federation, some of the things that are going on at the national level, things that are happening in the Utah affiliate, and his recent work with Aira. To listen in, you can go to Voicecorps.org or you can enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device, or listen on tune in.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.