[Ohio-Talk] contest for those of you who attended my workshop on ONH for the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 27 23:14:04 UTC 2023

Hello. For those of you who attended the workshop for DEI on Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, here is a recap of the contest.

There are two prizes: a $50 and a $100 Amazon gift card. To enter, Please do the following.

  1.  Visit my web site at http://www.onhconsulting.com. The site is fairly accessible with a screen reader.
  2.  Click on or activate the link for "About Mr. Sabine."
  3.  Activate the link "Writings by Christopher Sabine
  4.  On that page, you will find a link to a poem dedicated to a very popular artist from the 1970's. This is actually my last surviving musical interest related to Autism from my childhood and something that I repressed for twenty years, as I mentioned in my presentation.
  5.  When you read the poem, you will find a line referencing one of the group's number 1 hits in relation to a town in Ohio.
  6.  For the $50 Amazon gift card, provide the name of a famous military hero who was born and raised in the town.
  7.  For the $100 grand prize, please give the name of the developmental center for people with disabilities that is also located in the town. This should be easy for anyone from the area.

That's it. Thank you all for attending this workshop.

Very Much Appreciated.

Chris