[Ohio-Talk] Put on your dancing shoes for 9/28/2023

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 28 00:59:36 UTC 2023

Special thanks to Dawn for putting this together for this week.

Hello Everyone!

We hope you'll strap on your best dancing shoes, and join us on the dance
floor of the Ohio Zoom Room for Happy hour from 7-9 PM. on 9/28/2023!

It's strongly recommended that all dancers warm up beforehand! With that in
mind, here are some songs to get you in the groove!

Celine Dion Refuse To Dance

Refuse to Dance - YouTube

Refuse to Dance - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvJOiB4-hq4>

Electric (Boogie Woogie) Marcia Griffiths

Electric Boogie - YouTube

Electric Boogie - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOuuTqYHk9I>

Casper Cha-Cha Slide - YouTube

Casper Cha-Cha Slide - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN0oVHOD4GU>

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation's standards.**

Here is the login and meeting information.

Meeting Topic: Happy Hour Brought Te You By The NFB. Of Ohio Community
Service Devision

When: 9/28/2023 from 7 to 9 PM. Eastern, 4 Pacific.

Where: Nfb. Ohio Zoom Room

How To Join:

Join from your computer, smartphone or tablet:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Smart phone one touch number:

1 (646) 876-9923,,4081850851#

Dial in number:

1 (669) 900-6833

Meeting ID:

4081850851#

See you all tomorrow night!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Division

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"