[Ohio-Talk] FW: [NFBNET-Master-List] Mail Delivery Problems with Some Users

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sat Sep 30 02:16:07 UTC 2023

>From David Andrews.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBNET-Master-List [mailto:nfbnet-master-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews via NFBNET-Master-List
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2023 9:33 PM
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: EXT: [NFBNET-Master-List] Mail Delivery Problems with Some Users

Dear NFBNet.orb mailing list users:

I am writing all of you to make sure you are aware of a problem we
are currently having, so you are aware, and so you may tell others.
Unfortunately, some users will never see this message, read on.

We are having trouble delivering mail to Microsoft-related domains.
These include:

outlook.com
msn.com
hotmail.com
live.com

Microsoft is blocking the nfbnet.org domain.  I have filed two
tickets so far, and am about to do a third. They did acknowledge the
second ticket, saying they were having technical problems, but that
was two days ago.

If you know someone in your chapter or affiliate, with mail service
from one of these domains, let them know, and please know we are
trying to resolve this. This happened to us once before, and they did
resolve it, but they don't seem to be quick.

I apologize for any interruption of service that some of you are
experiencing.

David Andrews
List Owner

To unsubscribe from NFBNET-Master-List:
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-master-list_nfbnet.org/mmoore11%40k
ent.edu
CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.