[Ohio-Talk] Tick tock

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 17:58:13 UTC 2023

Hello,

What is that sound? It is the time on the clock running out for the submission of your gavel reports. Just a friendly reminder that all reports are due tomorrow, October 1, before the clock strikes midnight on the second. Your awards committee is waiting, very patiently, but have only seen two reports so far. Where are the rest of them? Let’s let this be the year when every chapter and division submits a report. If anyone has any questions between now and the deadline, please feel free to reach out to myself, Dave Perry, or Jerry Purcell.

Good luck to everybody! We are looking forward to reading about all of your accomplishments!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.