[Ohio-Talk] Overflow Hotel for National Convention?

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:34:29 UTC 2024

>From Mr. Berggren

Good morning, all. Several nights (July 2, 5, and 6) at our headquarters hotel, the Rosen Centre, have indeed sold out. However, there are two overflow hotel options--the Rosen Plaza (800-627-8258) and the Rosen Shingle Creek (866-996-6338). We have room blocks at both hotels with plenty of space. The $129/$139 room rate remains the same at both overflow hotels. We will be organizing a shuttle between hotels with more details to come. I'd encourage everyone to visit https://nfb.org/convention for all things convention. For more about convention hotels and reservation details, choose the Planning for the Trip link (https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention-prep). I look forward to meeting everyone in Orlando this summer!

All the best,
John

John Berggren
Executive Director, Operations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314, extension 2329 | jberggren at nfb.org <mailto:jberggren at nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.