[Ohio-Talk] Transportation question concerning State Convention and tolls

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Aug 14 14:03:31 UTC 2024

Hello all.

I've already made my transportation arrangements to State Convention in Westlake in November. My question is, from my understanding, the route to the Convention involves some travel on the Ohio Turnpike. I'll be using a driver from a professional transportation services, and his fees don't generally cover tolls as he typically does not have clients in Northern Ohio. Is there a way I can pay my toll in advance or use a service like EZ Pass to pay the toll with my own credit card in advance? Just wondering.

Chris