[Ohio-Talk] Transportation question concerning State Convention and tolls

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Aug 14 15:37:40 UTC 2024

Chris,

EZ-pas requires a device to be placed on the windshield of your vehicle, so I do not think you could do that as an individual. The Ohio Turnpike runs east to west, I do not understand why you would need to get on the turnpike traveling from the south.

Serving NFB and the community!
Pat McPherson

Phone: 330-524-8388

E-mail: patrinkle at icloud.com

National Federation of the Blind  of Ohio,
Greater Akron Chapter, Treasurer

NFB Ohio Community Service Division, President