[Ohio-Talk] Come One, Come All! Please Share!

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 01:46:12 UTC 2024

78th Annual State Convention

November 14, 15, 16, and 17, 2024

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Cleveland-Westlake

1100 Crocker Road, Cleveland Westlake, Ohio 44145

(800) 445-8667

Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio's 78th Annual State
Convention. Our theme "Unleashing Potential: Empowering Through Leadership,"
reflects the knowledge that our members are the power behind the nation's
oldest and largest blind people's movement. We believe in the ability of
blind people to organize and advocate on our own behalf and reflect this
belief from our democratically elected leaders to our diverse nationwide
membership.

We don't let vision loss define our future.

We envision the life we want.

The NFB of Ohio is inviting the general community to participate in our
opening roundtable, which is an Informational Seminar that will educate and
provide a snapshot on community networks respective programs and services
with a Q/A segment to learn what can benefit the blind at home, work and
play. This event will be held November 14th from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the
Doubletree Cleveland-Westlake Hotel.

The NFB of Ohio will welcome: The Ohio State-Wide Independent Living Center,
Ohio Civil Rights Commission, Disability Rights Ohio and more.

Please contact Richard Payne, Ohio Affiliate President to learn more.

Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines us or our future.