[Ohio-Talk] Condolences for the family of President Richard payne, Ohio affiliate

Gloria Robinson grobinson513 at icloud.com
Thu Feb 15 04:34:04 UTC 2024

Hello everyone good evening this is President Gloria Robinson, from the Cincinnati chapter. I will, I would like to express my condolences to President, paying for the loss of your brother, I just suffered a major loss and with my mom and I understand how it goes. God is so good and so awesome. He’s gained a very beautiful angel. I’m staying with Richard‘s brother going to Heaven. I want to say you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I appreciate you thank you.
Sent from my iPhone