[Ohio-Talk] Condolences for the family of President Richard payne, Ohio affiliate

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:37:35 UTC 2024

Richard, you and your family are in my prayers!

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578