[Ohio-Talk] FW: [Diabetes-Talk] Knowledge is Sweet registration Form

nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:00:27 UTC 2024

This form is in the body of this message and is also attached for easy filling with Microsoft Word:

Knowledge is Sweet Seminar Registration Form

Sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind Diabetes Action Network

Dates: April 26-27, 2024
Location: Hilton Airport St. Louis
Shuttle Transportation: Available and without charge, though tips are encouraged Registration Fee: $99 (includes four plated meals, breakfast and lunch Friday and Saturday)

  _____

Participant Information

*         Name: ___________________________

*         Address: ___________________________

*         City: ___________________________

*         State: _____ ZIP: ________

*         Phone: ___________________________

*         Email:

*         Access Needs: (Please specify) ___________________________

Payment Information

*         Treasurer: Danielle McCann

*         Address: 113 Wells Ave., Glen Bernie, MD 21061

Payment Options:

1.     Check payable to: National Federation of the Blind Diabetes Action Network

2.     Zelle: NFB4114 at gmail.com <mailto:NFB4114 at gmail.com>

3.     PayPal: nfb4114 at gmail.com <mailto:nfb4114 at gmail.com>

Additional Information

*         Hotel Registration: This form does not include hotel registration. We recommend using credit cards over debit cards due to potential holds placed by the hotel.

Questions

*         Contact President Debbie Wunder:  <mailto:debbiewunder at charter.net> debbiewunder at charter.net or you may call or text her at 573-268-6989

  _____

Thank You!

Thank you for registering for the Knowledge is Sweet seminar. We look forward to your participation in this enriching and educational experience. Forms are due by April 15, 2024.