[Ohio-Talk] Happy birthday Louis Braille

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 4 19:34:07 UTC 2024

Today is a very special day for all Braille readers. Louis Braille was born
on January 4, 1809 and created the Braille system we use today. The school
for the blind in France was not interested in his awesome invention during
his life time but blind students loved it. Does that sound familiar to
anyone today? That is why blind people must be included in all products,
apps, programs. that are reported to be for our benefit. Thank you Louis
Braille for making reading easier than it was before Braille was invented.