[Ohio-Talk] Using the NLS Ereader

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 4 21:40:26 UTC 2024

I am absolutely thrilled with my NLS Ereader. I have been using it for
several months and knew it was great. I learned today how great it really
is. I read with my 7-year-old grand daughter every Thursday. She has been
reading to me lately so when she called me today and gave me the name of the
book she would read I used my Ereader, went to Bookshare, looked up the book
and downloaded it immediately. I know the book I want won't always be
available but it worked today. I give thanks from everyone from Louis
Braille to NLS. We have made so much progress. Many of us who are active in
the NFB get frustrated when we are blocked by obstacles that still exist but
we need to remember all of the hard work of the NFB to improve our lives.
The NFB includes each and everyone of us.