[Ohio-Talk] Using the NLS Ereader

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:02:24 UTC 2024

I also love my e-reader. I do not use it as much as I should because I need
to be able to take notes also and it really sucks when connected to the
phone. For some reason though any NLS braille books I get are only formatted
for my 20 cell e-reader and makes it difficult to read on my 40 cell Mantis
since there are larger breaks in the lines. So if I want to read something
from NLS I read it on my e-reader.

Yours Truly,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: (440) 670-6509

Email:  <mailto:aevans.nfb at gmail.com> aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; Blindness is not what holds you back