[Ohio-Talk] Monthly radio show
President Capital chapter
president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:46:23 UTC 2026
Hello,
I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, April 15 at 11:00 AM will be our monthly NFB of Ohio radio show on Voicecorps. You will not want to miss our show this month. My guest will be Chris Danielson, editor of the braille monitor. I know all of you enjoy reading articles from our flagship publication. We will get to find out what goes on behind the scenes to produce this outstanding work. In order to listen, you can go to Voicecorps.org or enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. If you are unable to listen live at 11 o’clock, I believe the show will re-broadcast Thursday morning at 5 AM. I hope everyone will be able to tune in.
Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260414/386cee0f/attachment.htm>
More information about the Ohio-Talk
mailing list