[Ohio-Talk] Quick note

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:03:51 UTC 2026


Happy Monday,
I hope you were not affected by the storms over the weekend. If you were, I
hope you came through them safely.
Room Reservations
As noted in recent emails, please make your room reservations and confirm
that you are attending before the deadline, or sooner if possible.
Rooms are still available, but the block is filling quickly. While that is a
positive sign, waiting too long may mean paying a higher rate outside the
block, and we may not be able to assist with securing a room.

Cleveland Chapter Visit
I traveled to Cleveland over the weekend and had the opportunity to
fellowship with the Cleveland chapter. Although Saturday began with rain and
thunder, many of us stayed, and the weather held off for about three hours.
I also met several new members, and it was encouraging to hear the
excitement in their voices as they talked about attending the convention.

Convention Details
I look forward to seeing you in November. For convention updates, please
continue watching for emails from Suzanne and visit www.nfbohio.org
<http://www.nfbohio.org> .
 


Richard Payne, President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> 
www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org/> 
The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members and
all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. Our collective power, determination,
and diversity achieve the aspirations of all blind people.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260824/4cb2c0c1/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list