[Ohio-Talk] Ivery and board.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:46:22 UTC 2026


Greetings,
I would like to begin by sharing that Ivery has submitted her resignation and will be moving to Alabama. I will appoint a member to serve in her place for the remainder of the term.

I am including Ivery’s email below. She will be included on this email, 
Thank you.
Dear Colleagues,
It is with great sadness that I write to inform you of my resignation from the Board, effective as of my relocation.
Serving as a Board member has been a truly rewarding experience, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have contributed alongside such dedicated and talented individuals. The knowledge, experience, and relationships I have gained during my tenure are invaluable, and I will carry these with me throughout my future endeavors.
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to each of you for your support, collaboration, and commitment during my time on the Board.
Thank you, and I wish the Board continued success in the future.
Kind regards,
Ivory Thomas
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Board of Directors, Promotion and Publicity Committee
📧 ivory193 at gmail.com <mailto:ivory193 at gmail.com> 

"The one thing that's worse than being visually impaired is having sight with no VISION!"




Richard Payne, President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> 
www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org/> 
The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members and all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Our collective power, determination, and diversity achieve the aspirations of all blind people.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260728/ae80d5e3/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list