[Ohio-Talk] Following up from the Leadership Conference About State convention sensitivity training

Arlie Ray arlieray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:27:48 UTC 2026


Hi Dr. Peters,


I wanted to reach out and let you know how much I enjoyed your
presentations at the conference last weekend. The entire conference was
incredibly well-done and resonated deeply with everyone there.


As we look ahead to the state convention this year, I want to make sure we
are fully aligned for the upcoming sensitivity training with the University
Of Dayton hotel. Please let me know if you have some time to connect—I am
completely available to discuss any coordination, prep work, or details we
need to map out beforehand.


You can reach me directly at 937.207.1153. Please feel free to call or
text, whichever is most convenient for you.


Looking forward to collaborating on this!


Warmly,



Arlie A. Ray, Jr., LPC, CRC
Licensed Professional Counselor | Certified Rehabilitation Counselor

Consideration's Way LLC
Ph: 937.503.1333
IN: linkedin.com/in/arlieray
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260602/e4d4787f/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list