[Ohio-Talk] This month’s radio show
Chacity Gilliam
chacitygilliam04 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:37:43 UTC 2026
Dear Annette,
I hope you are having a good afternoon.
I am writing to see if there is any way you could mention the PAC Plan
challenge during your radio show tomorrow. I completely understand if your
agenda is already full, but I would still love to chat with you about it
whenever you have time.
Best regards,
Chasity Gillian
216-644-4374
On Tue, Jun 16, 2026 at 2:24 PM President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk <
ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello Ohio!
>
> I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, June 17 will be
> our monthly radio show on Voicecorps. This month, we will be talking all
> things national convention! And in order to do this, I couldn’t think of
> anyone better to be my guest then the Texas State affiliate president,
> Norma Crosby, and the Austin chapter president Pamela Chesser. We will be
> talking about all of the work that has gone into hosting a national
> convention and some of the plans for the week itself. You never know, we
> may even find out something that we haven’t seen on the agenda yet. We will
> also be learning about our host city, Austin, Texas. I am hoping to hear
> good recommendations for some Texas barbecue.
>
> In order to listen, you can go to voicecorps.org or you can enable the
> Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. If you are unable to listen tomorrow
> tomorrow morning at 11, it will re-broadcast Thursday morning at 5 AM. I
> hope everyone will tune in.
>
>
> Annette Lutz
> President
> Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
> 614-288-4323
> President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
>
> The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
> characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the
> expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create
> obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
> want, blindness is not what holds you back.
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-Talk mailing list
> Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Ohio-Talk:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/chacitygilliam04%40gmail.com
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260616/07b1d340/attachment.htm>
More information about the Ohio-Talk
mailing list