[Ohio-Talk] Pac plan challenge

Chacity Gilliam chacitygilliam04 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:50:52 UTC 2026


Good afternoon  members,

I would like to provide an update regarding the PAC Plan challenge. Due to
the recent national convention, the national PAC Plan team is currently
behind on tracking and reporting updates for new members.

If you are participating in the PAC Plan challenge and signed up between
May 15, 2026, and November 8, 2026, please contact me by email or
telephone. This will help us maintain accurate records and properly award
the chapter with the most sign-ups. I will also be reaching out to all Ohio
chapter presidents shortly to help verify member sign-ups.

I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience as the national team
works through the backlog.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me
at 216-644-4374 or chacitygilliam04 at gmail.com.

Thank you for your continued support and participation!

Best regards,

Chacity Gilliam
National Federation of  the blind PAC Plan Coordinator for Ohio
Vice President, Cleveland Chapter
Phone: 216-644-4374
Email:chacitygilliam04 at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260911/a6047bec/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list