[OhioDAN-Talk] FW: Sending warm holiday wishes

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:20:49 UTC 2022

FYI, Please read the previous message.

Walter

From: Fresenius Kidney Care <ThriveOn at communication.freseniuskidneycare.com>
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2022 4:46 PM
To: walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Subject: Sending warm holiday wishes

To view this email as a web page, click here <http://links.fmcna.com/v/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9MggrBCGtCNqBsw89kHh3zZoNw0n_bGUoWIgtBfwnrXbs9_GOp4PoDEpzSyAL5G22F97VM=>

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mggo-uMsnbAkof8k1XwFBN3JFQUxM5IUDCtVYxWhQQph9DNTsXjaDi5SgEoIOhNJecAww=>

Issue 72 | December 2022

Happy holidays from your Fresenius Kidney Care family. We wish you all the comfort and joy this time of year brings. During the holiday season—and all through the year—we hope your days are merry and bright. Thank you for being part of our community.

Talk to your loved ones about the importance of early testing

1 in 7 U.S. adults has chronic kidney disease (CKD) and most of them don’t know they have it. This holiday season, talk to your family and friends who  <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg-dfpiMMhjgNOqj6Dg3w2Bdi09ykkZPR5PxgS5PMoH-DOWNJLX_RYCLOdEr6B7FTzh0=> may be at risk for kidney disease about the importance of getting tested. An early diagnosis helped NBA star Sean Elliott prepare for a successful kidney transplant.

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg_J1w28tDzijXjHLINzvafjhmNLsn4kGuVdyEKVvsCU-epjKQzF0eKI_A18mIWVpAjE=> READ SEAN’S STORY  >

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg7C-Vhh9GgaHYyc8lwdfMFx6cDc8DFWr7ivuUyqXsDd88nWs_emcPP3ErzNXHIwUB9c=>

Managing your medications

'Tis the season for feeling your best! Taking your medications, including phosphate binders as prescribed, and making sure your prescriptions are refilled will help keep you healthy during the holidays. Talk to your care team if you have questions.

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9MggtVX92BvWWDtO4CEuCeiOs_NGEF6-XY6vM38aqCWIt50-mG5D-QPuhBc-fR-2ZJmTSk=> LEARN MORE >

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg4iOgYv3ouHVOhXdbEXDSp4WnLemz6E2vDNpWDLuNyK3oDqqsthg9P4UkNyE0pLBf5w=>

Sweet and savory pies to celebrate the season

Serve up our delicious options during the holidays. You can find more tasty, kidney‑friendly recipes by downloading our free  <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg1V9P-0HpgjajPB-WXbbGttXJtKJ3vRTgOLsxX01UtdRlMmU3vNx9K1Oo7x4FItAJ3o=> Holiday Comfort Classics cookbook.

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9MggjXddCHWO83expoGl4KX1ka6bKLbdovcTj4Mbn264158ids6bWG056rj0MxRdcB2tAs=> MINI PECAN PIES >

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgghx88wadAPPkfPMXm36bmG_Mw6eVnfZ04wBnVp5RmgrN7mdZ3ArinKroVu_KvQC7Qkc=> CREAMY CHICKEN POTPIE >

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mggs2TEY8qvzKJWGhrH2g7rPdLtNnys4WzEgd05smZtJcM1iGtnqwS6L9jhf7HmbRsaiU=>

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9MggtgAkb1VPTYLIdiOlTkYBtsXuHYC_d9egysC19hW9WyWUWfnWNhVkd4w3Juxkze1HrM=>

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg0rUykFMucMIeg6ehuv8xmHVcQ2nCIUFAMK1iPXqBzDaZaTBy5OCI0Ns2JhGqpAN5eo=>

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg0xrANbG7Y28K4WrY75CpFxn_ruK42tcdmFFw1WCMgxWVYcJyDILMHOxQUiR3wbTT08=>

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9MggnLgu9DJhWHc2KxoH-xxnbZ630G0-QTReMcK_IYy9Ps38Fhff29HIUWWZ_2lKcMDvzA=>

© 2022 Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved.

Fresenius Kidney Care

920 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451-1457

Need help now? Call 1-800-377-4607

 <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg2_5vmbJ3Rf_PT3iINPV6gxUvvf4mjPJZYF3uftkVpQoV6hj6phvrhgT6wzWJ4Te540=> Find a Center |  <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg2H4-KcIWqEKJp1_0Du89biQbkGDAhkepYl3-jRHcKtTdXtlaNMy4xysX8hO6cGZ-Rk=> Privacy Policy |  <http://links.fmcna.com/OTU3LU5FTi0wNzAAAAGIl9Mgg9o2kwrF5N3aPfsObkyvGC46xooqUn7EOziTjTztK3j-zQ6fSnPPZ5dJxA2H9I7TIiM=> Contact Us