[PABS] 2017 student funding application period closes this Friday, December 2!

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:20:11 UTC 2016

Don't forget!!!
Best,
Lizzy

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Kathryn Webster, NABS President" <nabs.president at gmail.com
Subject: 2017 student funding application period closes this
Friday, December 2!
Date sent: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:20:09 -0500

Federation leaders,

                Happy belated Turkey Day! I truly hope each and
every one of
you had a relaxing and scrumptious, though brief,  holiday break!

This is a quick note informing you that the student funding
applications for
financial support to attend Washington Seminar closes this
Friday, December
2.  The committee will begin reviewing applications right away,
so late
submissions will not be accepted.

Please distribute the below link to your students, members, or
incoming
students so we can make sure to have the greatest turnout yet.
With AIM-HE
as one of our big initiatives, students need to be with us
teaching our
representatives about the importance of equal access to
education.

https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5Y8yw5JW1jjF
J1bBo22pIi-
u1mf97i4lQNYCQONiiR9490g/viewform?c=0
<https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5Y8yw5JW1jj
FJ1bBo22pIi
-u1mf97i4lQNYCQONiiR9490g/viewform?c=0&w=1> &w=1

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Yours,

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

(203) 273-8463

Nabs.president at gmail.com