[PABS] Agenda for Tonight's Call!!!

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:58:39 UTC 2017

Hi All!
Here's the agenda, talk to you soon!

January 2017 PABS Agenda

- Attendance.
- Approval of last months minutes.
Outreach:
- Official vote on the idea about winning prizes for attending
PABS meetings and when that will begin.

- To keep our Twitter active, Tweet us whenever you're doing
something blindness related or just really cool so that we can
have more to post.
Fundraising:
- T-shirt Ideas:
- Snack fund raiser ideas?
- We now have a Venmo account so that will make fundraising
easier!
PABS and NABS:
- Vee Gaspa and Lizzy will be talking soon to discuss a gathering
between Jersey and PA.  If you have any ideas please let her know
so that she can share them with Vee before we present them to our
affiliates.
- Future presentations for PABS.
Updates:
- Update on NABS Notes.
- Update on student connections.
- We will be setting up a new conference line with an
international number through free conference call.
- Any other business?
Meeting Adjourned.