[PABS] FW: [NFBP-Talk] 2023 State Convention

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:10:52 UTC 2023

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily
Gindlesperger via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 3:03 PM
To: Nfbp-talk <Nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] 2023 State Convention

Hello all!

October 15th - this Sunday - will be the last day for ordering meal options
at this year's convention!

https://nfbofpa.org/state-convention/

Please register today, so that you receive your meals and enjoy a wonderful
banquet with all of us!

Thank you,

Emily W. Gindlesperger

Please consider supporting the work of the PA Parents of Blind Children by
participating in our Sarris Candy Fundraiser.  Click our group number now
10-0316 <https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316> .
Thank you!

Please note, any or all portions of the email may have been created by using
speech to text technology.  Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.