[PABS] Women Healed For A Purpose 2023 is tomorrow! Hurry and get your tickets!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 01:46:30 UTC 2023

*Hello everybody!*

*HURRY! URRY! HURRY!*

*This event is tomorrow!!!*

*Get your tickets before it is too late!!!*

*Calling all men and women!*

*This is one event you do not want to miss!*

* NFB of pA's Greater Philadelphia Chapter's board member Lyvette Byrd is
hosting her 2nd Annual Women Healed For A Purpose conference on Saturday,
October 28, 2023. Please see below for more information and to register.
There is an online option and an in-person option that has a catered lunch.*

*Women Healed For A Purpose 2023 *

*Theme: "A Father's Love and Brotherly Affection"*

*Keynote Speaker:  Apostle Gilbert Coleman Jr.*

*Additional Speakers & Ministry Offerings:*

*- Brother Anthony Y-M Byrd II*

*- Apostle Earl Palmer*

*- Bishop Kevin Aiken*

*- Soulstress: Gwen Yvette*