[PABS] NFB of PA seeking talents for our 2023 state convention talent show!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 01:56:09 UTC 2023

*Calling all Performers and Creative Artists!*

*Showcase your talents at our NFB of PA’s Talent Showcase during our State
Convention *

*We are looking for talents of all levels, abilities, and types to perform
at our 2023 NFB of PA’s State Convention. Dancer, jugglers, singers,
vocalists, rappers, comedians, poets, spoken word artists, etc.! The
convention is from November 9, 2023 until November 12, 2023 but our talent
show information is as follows:*