[PABS] ☕🍹🧋Tonight at 7:30 Coffee with the NFB of PA President & Board

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Wed Feb 7 16:58:20 UTC 2024

Hey there PA Federationists!

Grab your favorite beverage and dessert and join us for our monthly meeting: Coffee with the President and Board. It will occur via Zoom tonight at 7:30 PM ET.

Meet and introduce yourself to the NFB of PA State Affiliate!
Hear what is happening throughout the blind community in Pennsylvania!
Ask questions concerning adjusting to blindness or visual impairments!
Support each other and make some new friends from across the state!

Grab your coffee or beverage of choice and join us!
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2024 (that’s tonight!)
Time: 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM ET
Location: Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/96349504843 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/96349504843>
Meeting ID: 963 4950 4843

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lynn Heitz, President of the National Federation of the blind of Pennsylvania, at president at nfbofpa.org <mailto:president at nfbofpa.org>

Finally, I wanted to mention that the NFB of PA is now participating in the Amazon Associates Program! Whenever you shop at Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/>, please use our affiliate link by going to www.NFBofPA.org/amazon/ <http://www.nfbofpa.org/amazon/>. It doesn’t cost you anything more and the affiliate will make a small commission from your qualifying purchase! If you’re not a fan of Amazon, but want to help the NFB of PA, go to www.NFBofPA.org/give/ <http://www.nfbofpa.org/give/>. You can make a donation in any amount you choose. Either way, we appreciate your continued support!

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>