[PABS] Invitation from PA Parents of Blind Children: Expanding the Core Curriculum Monday, 2/12 @ Noon

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Thu Feb 8 17:42:03 UTC 2024

Hey there PA Federationists,

Please join the PA Parents of Blind Children this Monday, February 12 at noon as we discuss “Expanding the Core Curriculum” with our guest Andy Burstein from Accessible Pharmacy!

In the IEP, there is a sections known as the Expanded Core Curriculum.  We are moving outside of the box, and taking a look into real life and areas never considered within this architecture.

We will discuss independence in health care management, prescriptions, options and much much more!!

NFB of PA is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Pennsylvania Parents of Blind Children
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/92259057111?pwd=cnVkRmhKRlA3SUk5ODBuVHBWYUpBUT09 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/92259057111?pwd=cnVkRmhKRlA3SUk5ODBuVHBWYUpBUT09>

Meeting ID: 922 5905 7111
Passcode: 716775

---

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,92259057111# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,92259057111# US (New York)

---
Find your local number: https://nfb-org.zoom.us/u/a4DkoehBR <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/u/a4DkoehBR>

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>