[PACapitalChapter] today's notes

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:52:26 UTC 2019

Here are today’s notes from the conference call chapter meeting.

Thank you!
Our chapter meeting started at 10 A. M. on January 19 2019. All who attended were Anna and Carleton Walker, Hillary McFadden, Mark Pickens, Matt Shore, Gerry Curylo, Elizabeth Medina and Carol Cruise.
Personal updates: none
Secretary report was done by Hillary McFadden.
Treasurer's report: Elizabeth Medina could not find the balance but there weren't many changes.
Due to technical difficulties the presidential release was skipped.
Old business: Still working on a bell program near Harrisburg.

New business: Washington seminar and looking for other places to hold local nfb chapter meetings. Possible places were the Camp Hill Giant and Barns and Noble in Camp Hill.
Our meeting was on a conference call line instead of in person. It ended at 10:44 A. M.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10