[PACapitalChapter] PA Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Record Background Check - Information

Elizabeth Medina ely26m at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 02:07:39 UTC 2019

This are the websites I visited to make my clearances. This is a bit more information to complement the valuable information that Carlton provided. You need to do this as soon as possible. Please keeps copies of everything you do as your receive. If you have any questions, give me a call and I will walk you through if you have never done this before.  Thank  you.
Elizabeth Medina Rivera(717) 330-3062ely26m at yahoo.com

ACT 113 (CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE)

Visit:   http://www.dhs.pa.gov/ Complete the CY 113 CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCEFORM, mail it to the address indicated, and wait for the results to be mailedback to you.  It may take 4-6 weeks toreceive your report.  Please be sure tomake a photocopy of the completed form along with the receipt for the moneyorder you will send with the form. Cost is $10.  Volunteers is FREE.  In case you have any difficulties doing this online, you may contact 717-783-6211 or 1877-371-5422. If printing and filing out a hard copy of t he application you have to mail it to:
ChildLine and Abuse Registry
Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
PO Box 8170
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8170

ACT 34 (CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK)
Visit:  https://epatch.state.pa.us/RecordCheckHome.jspYou will need to have a credit card available to payonline.  At the top of the page, select“Record Check” then “New Record Check”.  Whencompleted, click on the “Certification Form” button and print the results pagewith the state seal watermark.
If you are unable to complete the online transactionfor the Criminal Record Check you may fill out a hard copy and mail it to theappropriate address listed on the form. It may take 4-6 weeks to receive your record check.  It is highly recommended that you completethis application online as you will receive your results instantly.