[PACapitalChapter] Tomorrow's meeting

Anna Walker missannawalker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 20:42:17 UTC 2019

We will be having our chapter meeting tomorrow at Giant. I will not be able
to attend in person, however I will be running the meeting over the phone.
Have a Lovely day.

Anna C. Walker

Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania Board
Meeting Agenda Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST

*We will meet by conference call only. The number is (605) 472-5521. After
dialing in, press the access code, 661198, followed by the pound sign (#)*

Attendees:

Welcome/Personal Updates:

Feedback from Convention:

Secretary’s Report:

Treasurer’s Report:

Previous Balance:* $1,545.18*

Total Income:* $20.00*

Total Expenses: *$5.00*

Current Balance (as of January 19, 2019): *$*

Old Business:

BELL locations and planning

BELL volunteers

BELL registration

Donation tenBroek and white cane funds

State OVR meeting on June 13th

NFB national convention in Las Vegas

·       Pennsylvania Caucus: Tuesday, July 9 from 4:30 to 5:30 in the Trade
Winds E.

New Business:

Proposed OVR Consolidation

Accessible Prescription label bill in PA House

Scam Emails seeming to come from state and chapter presidents

Motion to Adjourn:

Next Meeting:

Future meeting dates and times:

--
Anna C. Walker
President, Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of