[PACapitalChapter] Capital Chapter New Members

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 03:52:30 UTC 2019

Elizabeth,

Thank you for your reflections. We will certainly miss you when you leave
office in January.

As we all know, one need not be physically present at a Chapter meeting to
participate. Indeed, all members of the Chapter voted to amend our Chapter
Consitution to recognize that attendance in person is of no greater value
than attendance via electronic communication, such as conference call.

To my knowledge, no one has perfect in-person attendance at our Chapter
meetings. The availability of attendance via conference call has allowed
Chapter members to participate in meetings and keep up-to-date with Chapter
events and plans. I'm sure that we all will agree that our Chapter is
stronger due to the availability of attendance via conference call.

Also, as you note. Anna remains our Chapter president and Matt remains
Chapter vice-president until elections are held in January. I don't think
it is our role to dictate to either Anna or Matt who should lead Chapter
meetings until January. I'm sure that Anna and Matt will work out any
questions as the leaders that they are. As a Chapter member, I choose to
focus on following my elected leaders and their decisions.

Again, Elizabeth, we will miss you very much. You have done a wonderful job
both as Chapter Treasurer and as a Chapter member. I look forward to seeing
you (or hearing you if you choose to attend via conference call) at our
upcoming meetings.

Carlton

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
BEAR--Blindness Education and Advocacy Resources
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Low Vision
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC)
101 Kelly Drive
Carlisle, PA   17015
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: braillemom

*This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. * These materials
have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are
not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission
of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not
constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s),
or the publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and
online readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information
without seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act
on any legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly
stated otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an
attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at
Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone
at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality
or any privilege.