[PACapitalChapter] Find Your Legislator

Hillary McFadden hmcfadden920 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:22:54 UTC 2020

Hi Justin. I want to let you know that John DeSanto is my senator in the general assembly and Patty Kim is my State representative in the general assembly. You can get in touch with me by sending me an email or calling me. My email address is
Hmcfadden920 at gmail.com. My cell phone number is 717-839-0708 and my landline number is 717-564-3329.
Please let me know how I can get in contact with you. Thank you!

Hillary McFadden
Sent from Mail for Windows 10