[PACapitalChapter] Find Your Legislator

CAROLE cacruise at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 19:35:56 UTC 2020

How to get ahold of me:
Carole Cruise
717-654-8598
cacruise at comcast.net
My legislators:
House District #47
Keith Gillespie (R)
PA Senate District #48
David Arnold (R)

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

From: Justin Salisbury via PACapitalChapter
To: PACapitalChapter at nfbnet.org
Cc: Justin Salisbury
Sent: April 18, 2020 at 10:38 AM
Subject: [PACapitalChapter] Find Your Legislator

Fellow Federationists: Good morning! As we just discussed on the chapter conference call, here is the website where you can find out who represents you in the PA General Assembly: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/findyourlegislator/ Once you know who represents you in the Pennsylvania House and Senate, please do let me know who they are and how to get in touch with you. Thanks so much! Justin Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury he/him/his Phone: 808.797.8606 Email: President at Alumni.ECU.eduLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury "Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore." Cesar Chavez _______________________________________________ PACapitalChapter mailing list PACapitalChapter at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/p