[PACapitalChapter] FW: [KeyStoneChapter] FW: With sympathy

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:55:17 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: KeyStoneChapter [mailto:keystonechapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Drenth via KeyStoneChapter
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 11:47 AM
To: GreaterPhilly at NFBNet.org; Keystone Chapter List of the NFB of PA <keystonechapter at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Joseph Drenth <joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Subject: [KeyStoneChapter] FW: With sympathy

>From Eugenio D'Oliveira:

Dear NFB family, I would like to inform you of the passing of Denise Brown’s step mother, Eleanor Frazier. Along with other family members, Mrs. Fraser was very  instrumental  and Denise up bringing in life. mrs. Frazier taught Denise how to ride a bicycle, and instill character and values, which Denise demonstrates still today as chapter president and a human being. at this time, I ask you to keep Denise and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
 You can contact Denise at the following:

Telephone; 215.808.5875

Email: dbrown8827 at aol.com

Cards  maybe sent to

1332 Betsy Ross Place

Philadelphia, PA., 19122

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com