[PACapitalChapter] Getting together for the banquet on July 18

CAROLE cacruise at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 03:01:00 UTC 2020

I think it’s very kind of you to offer your apartment for a get together Jason! It sounds like a great idea to spend time together during convention! I’m definitely in! I look forward to seeing whoever can make it! Only thing that would change my attending is if virus numbers start going up again locally and we need to go back to a stricter quarantine. I sure hope that doesn’t happen!
Thank you Jason!
PS: if anyone lives near Jason & needs a ride I’m happy to help out!
Carole Cruise
Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App