[PACapitalChapter] 5-26-20 Meeting Notes

Mark Pickens gmkpickens at gmail.com
Sun May 17 23:29:10 UTC 2020

I am sorry that I missed the meeting yesterday.  Unfortunately, I did not get Jason's email with the new call-in info. until after the meeting had taken place.  I do not even remember if I received it earlier or not.  Anyway, I hope everything went well.  I do not have the zoom app on my phone.  I may need some assistance with downloading it on my phone because I am unaware of how it is done.  I look forward to staying connected with everyone until we meet again.

Thank You.
Mark