[PACapitalChapter] How to Win a $500 Gift Card

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:06:14 UTC 2020

How would you like to win a $500 Amazon or Apple gift card by only donating
$10?
Think of what you could do with this $500 gift Card: You could finally get
that Apple Watch or those wireless Air Pods that you have wanted for a long
time, or you could get one of the new accessible Amazon Fire televisions and
a Blue Ray player. The possibilities are endless. Start daydreaming and then
read on to learn how you can enter to win.

The NFB of Pennsylvania will hold a drawing on November 14 at this year's
convention banquet where the winner will receive a $500 gift card to either
Amazon or Apple (the winner can choose). The winner does not need to be
present, so everyone can enter to win. Donations from this drawing are in
place of our normal banquet fundraising drive, so whatever you might
normally give at the banquet can go towards giving you a better opportunity
to win the $500 gift card.

Here is how you can participate in this awesome opportunity:
For each $10 donation, your name will be submitted to win this incredible
offer. A $20 donation enters your name two times, $30 enters your name three
times, and so on. There is no limit to how many times you can enter, so the
more you donate the more likely you will win.

Donations of multiples of $10 can be submitted via the following web page:
http://nfbp.org/convention/raffle

On this web page is a small form to provide your contact information so we
can contact you if you win the prize, since the winner does not need to be
present at the convention banquet. Don't worry, we will keep your contact
information very private and only use it for this raffle, so we will
certainly not sell or share it. After providing your contact information you
can enter your donation amount. Please remember that each $10 gives you one
entry into the drawing. The payment will then be collected through PayPal
using the newest and safest electronic payment methods.

Your donations will be used to support the programs of the National
Federation of the Blind and the National Federation of the Blind of
Pennsylvania. We treat your donations with the utmost respect and gratitude
and will use them to improve opportunities for blind individuals in
Pennsylvania and beyond.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me using the following
address:
vp at nfbp.org <mailto:vp at nfbp.org>

Thank you, and please enter to win today!
http://nfbp.org/convention/raffle

Joseph Drenth, MBA
Chair, NFB of PA Convention Planning Committee
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com