[PACapitalChapter] An opportunity for chapter members to contribute to unique research

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:27:02 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I would like to inform everyone about an opportunity to participate in some
interesting research.
Some of you know that I have taken a new job with an organization called
The Accessible Pharmacy. We are a full-service home delivery pharmacy that
caters to the unique needs of the blind community and individuals with
disabilities. We work with most forms of insurance including Medicare and
Medicaid, and our shipping, packaging, and consultation with our care
coordinators are all free.
We also provide assistance with medication management and ten different
types of packaging tailored to your preferences.

Speaking of packaging, we are looking for individuals to participate in our
packaging advisory committee, and this is where you come in. You would
receive a free one-month supply of a vitamin of your choosing in various
types of packaging. This is an ongoing offer, so you would receive a
different type of packaging in subsequent months and a different vitamin if
you would like. Then, you would provide feedback regarding your thoughts
and experiences by partiipating in a focus group via e-mail.
If this is appealing to you, please call 215-799-9900 and mention myself or
the Capital Chapter.
You may also visit
www.calendly.com/accessiblepharmacy
and schedule a call with one of our care coordinators, and I am also glad
to do this for you if you prefer.
I am open to answering any questions that you may have, and please also see
the attached flyer.

My Best,
Jason