[PACapitalChapter] Covid-19 Testing and accommodations due to Blindness.

Timothy McCarthy thmccarthy at icloud.com
Sat Oct 3 19:09:18 UTC 2020

I wanted to pass on some information regarding current Covid-19 testing and procedure. On 10/2/2020 my wife Rebecca and I at the recommendation of our medical provider were instructed to get testing completed for Covid-19 due to flu-like symptoms. Testing procedure has now changed since August. There were reasonable accommodations at that time if you were unable to drive due to medical condition or disability. At this time only drive-thru option is available for Covid-19 testing any reasonable accommodation option from before has been ceased. If there are locations that are doing non drive thru testing that you are aware of please let me know. At this time I was told to walk through the drive thru with moving vehicles however this would not guarantee that I would even be able to get a test since I would not be in a vehicle. I of course will keep you updated. I hope all are well and safe.

Tim McCarthy

Sent from my iPhone