[PACapitalChapter] NFB of Pennsylvania Scholarship Winners

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:48:48 UTC 2020

>From James Antonacci, Scholarship Committee Chair and NFB of PA President
emeritus:

The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania congratulates the 2020
state scholarship finalists.  This year, the committee chose two outstanding
candidates for this honor. Annastasia Srock is from Reynoldsville, in
western Pennsylvania, and is now a junior at Clarion University.  She is
studying to receive a B.S. degree in Integrative Studies with a
concentration in community service.

Rebecca Weber is from Wayne Pennsylvania and is a senior at Kutztown
University.  She is an Education major and would like to work as a teacher
of blind students.

The scholarship committee invites you to meet these candidates at our state
convention in November.  We know that you join with us in pledging the
continuing help of our organization to them throughout their lives.

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com