[PACapitalChapter] Capital Chapter Treasurer's Report and information about membership dues

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:03:01 UTC 2021

Good morning,

Please find attached the February 2021 Treasurer's report for the Capital
Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. Please
also find attached a corrected version of the December 2020 Treasurer's
Report. The original December 2002 Treasurer's Report incorrectly listed
the membership dues paid by Carlton Walker as $5.00. Carlton Walker
actually paid $10, and the check was cashed on November 14, 2020. The only
error in the December report was the amount of that membership check. All
other numbers, including account totals, are accurate.

I have copied individuals directly, so that attachments should go through.
However, in case they do not, I have also set forth each report at the end
of this email. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or
concerns.

To date, we have received dues from ten individuals. They are:
Carlton Walker
Hillary McFadden
Jason Polansky
George Peters
Cordelia Peters
Carol Cruise
Gerry Curylo
Tim McCarthy
Rebecca McCarthy
Christine Callaghan

If you are not on the list above, I have not received your 2021 dues. As
noted in earlier messages, only individuals who have paid their dues may
vote in our Chapter elections this month. Given that we cannot meet in
person, I will need to receive your dues at least one week prior to the
election in order to ensure that you are permitted to vote in the election.

Again, we cannot accept Venmo payments. At this point, we do not have the
capacity to accept Paypal payments, but, if needed, this is an item we can
discuss at our next meeting one week on Saturday, February 20.
Please make all checks or money orders payable to: NFB of PA--Capital
Chapter.
Please send all payments to: Carlton Walker, Treasurer, Capital Chapter of
the NFB of PA, 101 Kelly Drive, Carlisle, PA, 17015.

I look forward to seeing each of you on the 20th. Have a great week, and
stay warm,
Carlton

Treasurer’s Report for February 20, 2021 Meeting of the Capital Chapter of
the NFB of Pennsylvania

Current Total Balance of All Chapter Accounts (as of January 31, 2021):
$1,040.20

Checking Balance (as of January 31, 2021): $332.43

·       Net up $70.00

o   Up $80.00 in 2021 membership dues from:

§  Hillary McFadden

§  Jason Polansky

§  George Peters

§  Cordelia Peters

§  Carole Cruise

§  Gerry Curylo

§  Tim McCarthy

§  Rebecca McCarthy

o   Down $5.00 ($5 December 2020 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

o   Down $5.00 ($5 January 2021 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

Savings Balance (as of January 31, 2021): $707.77

·       Net up $0.12

o   Up $0.06 (December 2020 interest income)

o   Up $0.06 (January 2021 interest income)

Total Income (December 1, 2020 through January 31, 2021): $80.12

·       Up $0.06 (December 2020 interest income)

·       Up $0.06 (January 2021 interest income)

·       Up $80.00 in 2021 membership dues from:

o   Hillary McFadden

o   Jason Polansky

o   George Peters

o   Cordelia Peters

o   Carol Cruise

o   Gerry Curylo

o   Timothy McCarthy

o   Rebecca McCarthy

Total Expenses (December 1, 2020 through January 31, 2021): $20.00

·       $5.00 ($5 December 2020 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

·       $5.00 ($5 January 2021 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

Upcoming expenses:

·       $50.00 (check to affiliate for Chapter dues received to date—not
yet processed)

·       Monthly $5.00 PAC plan payment

Unrealized income:

·       Up $80.00 in 2021 membership dues from Christine Callaghan (arrived
in February, so not on the January bank statement)

·       $75.00 in Panera Bread gift e-card sales—held by the state affiliate

Assets:

Panera gift e-cards with face value totaling $475.00

·       Reminder: Two $50 gift e-cards were donated for distribution by
Vision Resources

·       At this point, we have sold four gift e-cards, but the affiliate
has not yet transmitted to us $75 in payment for three of those gift e-cards

Treasurer’s Report for December 15, 2020 Meeting of the Capital Chapter of
the NFB of Pennsylvania

Checking Balance (as of November 30, 2020): $262.43

·       Net down $5.00

o   Down $5.00 ($5 November 2020 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

Savings Balance (as of November 30, 2020): $707.65

·       Net up $35.06

o   Up $0.06 (Interest income for November)

o   Up $25.00 proceeds from Panera Bread gift card (payment made by check)

o   Up $5.00 in 2021 membership dues from Carlton Walker

Total Income (November 1 through November 30, 2020): $35.06

·       Up $0.06 (Interest income for November)

·       Up $25.00 proceeds from Panera Bread gift card (payment made by
check)

·       Up $10.00 in 2021 membership dues from Carlton Walker

o   Correction: This amount was originally listed as $5.00. As such, it did
not bring the total income ($35.06) that is correct and was reported in the
original Treasurer’s Report.

Total Expenses (November 1 through November 30, 2020): $20.00

·       $5.00 ($5 November 2020 NFB PAC Pre-Authorized Contribution)

Current Balance (as of November 30, 2020): $970.08

Upcoming expenses:

·       Monthly $5.00 PAC plan payment

Unrealized income:

·       $75.00 in Panera Bread gift e-card sales—held by the state affiliate

Assets:

Panera gift e-cards with face value totaling $475.00

·       Reminder: Two $50 gift e-cards were donated for distribution by
Vision Resources

·       At this point, we have sold four gift e-cards, but the affiliate
has not yet transmitted to us $75 in payment for three of those gift e-cards

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
BEAR--Blindness Education and Advocacy Resources
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Low Vision
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC)
101 Kelly Drive
Carlisle, PA   17015
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: BrailleMom

*This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. * These materials
have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are
not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission
of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not
constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s),
or the publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and
online readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information
without seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act
on any legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly
stated otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an
attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at
Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone
at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality
or any privilege.